Thing 19: Podcasts

A recent medium that has become increasingly popular is podcasts, a portable, on demand media product that allows you to download and listen whenever and wherever suits you.
 
The task for this Thing involved listening to, subscribing to a podcast and writing a short review.
 
I chose the podcast 'Librarians Aloud', a monthly podcast presented by Academic & Special Libraries featuring librarians talking about their career paths, what they love about the profession and where the information profession is going. It is produced by Laura Rooney Ferris. I wanted to choose a podcast related to the profession so this was the perfect choice.
 
I listened to a few of the podcasts. I liked the fact that it is a relaxed conversation between two people and I found I learnt a lot about our profession.
 
It can be found at and I highly recommend you to subscribe:
http://www.aslibraries.com/#!librarians-aloud-podcast/cj6y



Comments

Popular Posts